Chile Head

adventures in chile from an english food dude

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

best dunk?!

just a quicky...
I know this is not chile-related but I think I have found the best dunking biscuit! - assuming you like digestives I guess -- they're 'Doves Farm Organic Wholewheat Digestives'. Why do I say this so boldly... well, flavour is delicious, not too sweet, they retain a degree of chewability even when fully dunked in hot coffee... their slop-time (the time before it disintegrates all over your hands or worse still back into the cup) is a very generous 30 seconds!... but best of all, they must be slightly smaller than regular digestives, 'cos they'll go all the way into the cup and then into your mouth in one go!.

I bought 'em from Fresh and Wild in Bristol. So, well done Doves Farm people... but update your website cos this product ain't on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home